Watch This Video To Learn How Nu Flow Works
The Drain Doctor Can Easily Solve Your Drainage Problem
Drain Doctor has served the New York Metro area since 1987. We provide a better, stronger, faster, cleaner, greener, more affordable way to repair a pipe, drain or sewer line.
We work from the inside of an existing pipe system to rehabilitate old, faulty, or leaking pipes, drains, and sewer lines. Whether your pipe system is underground or inside a building structure, our trenchless structural liner or epoxy coating can provide a permanent fix to your sewer line or drainage problem without the need for excavation.
We Offer A More Affordable Way To Repair Pipes and Sewer Lines
Before you replace your pipes, drains, or sewer lines, call Nu Flow Drain Doctor for a more affordable alternative. Our service begins with a video sewer line inspection where we determine the best solution for repairing your pipes. Depending on your pipe system's purpose, we will use either a structural liner or an epoxy coating to repair the leaks, holes, or cracks. Our environmentally friendly lining systems creates a protective pipe inside your existing system, so your pipes will never corrode or leak again.
As an authorized Nu Flow licensee, we are trusted to repair and reline pipes, drains, and sewer lines throughout the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut area. We are your best solution for a permanent fix to your leaky or busted pipes, because we do not need to dig up your property or destroy your walls or ceiling. We are able to use existing access points to repair your pipes, saving you time and money. Our pipe lining solution can and will save you thousands of dollars over traditional pipe repairs.
Benefits of the Nu Flow Solution
- Half the Cost of Traditional Pipe Repairs
- Half the Time of Traditional Pipe Repairs
- NO Damage to Your Property
- Pipe Liners Last Indefinitely
- Perfect for Hard-to-Reach Pipes
- Prevents Future Root Intrusion
- Prevents Future Pipe System Failures
- Our pull-in-place technology allows us to access pipes our competitors can’t – such as pipes that change diameter or have 45 and 90 degree bends
- Meets and Exceeds Industry Safety Standards
- Patented Epoxy and Coating Process
- Patented Structural Lining Processes (including CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) and PIP (Pulled In Place), small-diameter lining) Green Technology
- Reuses the Existing Pipes (no added waste to landfills)
- Non-Toxic, Produces Zero VOCs
All pipes, drains, and sewer lines are unique in their structure. We are prepared to discuss your project's distinct requirements in depth. Call Nu Flow Drain Doctor today at (914) 246-2532 to schedule an initial consultation.